Thursday, May 26, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 Premieres Tonight on FOX 5 at 8 PM!

L-R: Judge Mary Murphy, Producer Nigel Lythgoe, and Host Cat Deeley
(A special welcome back to Mary Murphy, who was absent for Season 7. She was missed (though her screaming wasn't much lol!)
Credit: Fox Broadcasting Company website

I know I make fun of TV a lot, but there are shows I do watch from time to time. :)

There is one show that I actually do try to tune into weekly and really enjoy, and that's "So You Think You Can Dance" (SYTYCD). Even though SYTYCD is considered the dancing version of "American Idol," I still enjoy it all the more. I found that this show has more talent and less stupidity...though it also has its share of stupidity as well, just not as much. Dancing is a very impressive art to me so I appreciate this show. Though I was more obsessed with it back in high school, I still like it now and am excited for the premiere. A lot of times I consider the premiere of this show a kickoff to my summer.

I don't plan on making weekly updates on here throughout the season, but if there is something that catches my eye I will comment on it.

For additional information, check out the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment