Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stef Sears Professional Blog!

Hey all!

Just for your information, I have a blog on my website where you can check out the latest stuff I am doing with my writing and other aspects of my professional life. I started using it July 2014, but I've been using it more lately now, considering that more things are going on. :)

I'll still be writing here as well, of course, but whereas "Taking it One 'Stef' at a Time" (TIOSAAT) is a more analytical, recreational, and in-depth blog, that blog is used to document the steps I am making to further my career. The pieces also aren't as long and I am trying to keep it that way.

I've been very busy with new writing and part-time jobs and writing a bit more on there. If it has seemed like TIOSAAT hasn't been as active, this is partially why.

Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment