Friday, April 1, 2011

AS OF TOMORROW, "TAKING IT ONE 'STEF' AT A TIME" WILL BE NO MORE

That's right, folks. I hate to say it but it turns out that this blog has become too much for me. I appreciate the support you, my faithful readers, have given it, but it cannot continue. I have decided that I want to focus more on school and studies and also on other publications. I mean, I don't know what else I could write about for this blog for I feel like I accomplished what I needed to do on here. It had a good three month run, and I had fun with it, but I must get my priorities straight. It has been additional stress. I have enough writing to do as an English major in college so I don't want to put any more unnecessary work on myself for it has a tendency to take up too much of my time and energy.

Like I said before, I am pretty protective of my writing, so I have decided to just keep my pieces private for the time being. I need time to get over that insecurity. Sometimes I wonder if creating this blog was a mistake, like maybe I did it too soon. I have been thinking about this for some time now and it has been weighing on my mind, and I don't need these kind of thoughts when I am trying to focus on other things. I've been debating of whether or not I should discontinue it and tell you all, so I have decided that I cannot wait much longer. I am sad to say it, but this is my last post.

I just wanted to notify you all of this just in case you want to read some of my pieces for a final time, for I am deleting this blog tomorrow. I bid you all farewell and am glad that you appreciate my writing and pieces. Once again, thank you all for everything. <3


Oh, and by the way...




























APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GOTCHA! You definitely haven't seen the last of me! :D Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment