Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Baaack!

Wow! I feel like I've been gone forever! Well, the good news is I am on my summer break, which means for now I can devote my time to write about what I want when I want and other writing gigs as opposed to those pesky essays!

I have a lot of interesting things cooking for this summer's new blog posts of "Taking it One 'Stef' at a Time," including the premieres of new series and a new season of an old one...

They're performances that are peak, they're sexual, they're awkward...That's right! "Peak Performances and their Awkward Sexual Moments" are back for a brand new season! :DDD!!! Rejoice and be glad, faithful readers! Being the perverted person that I am (lol), I actually looked for sexually awkward moments in this semester's Peak Performances this time around for this specific reason, and by golly there are a good handful!

I was debating if this series should be posted only during my winter breaks, but this past winter break 2011 I drove myself crazy covering three semesters worth of sexual awkwardness, so I am going to make this series a semester thing. I was also debating on if I should continue the series in general and write about Peak Performances and other types of "moments" each time, which I still may do, but I decided that since this series was such a hit and is something I kind of seem to be known for, it should be something I do for every semester. It gives people something to look forward to :). Now I haven't started writing them yet, so give me a chance to post them! I have all summer, so hopefully I won't be doing any week long posting like I did last time.

This summer will also give me a chance to post some entries that I have been thinking about this semester, but couldn't exactly focus on until now. I will also probably come up with brand new ideas to write about throughout the summer.

Here's to an awesome summer of giving you something to read! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment