Wednesday, February 20, 2019

All Good Things Must Come to an End on "The Masked Singer"

Well, Team #RabbitMask, we fought the good fight, but our friend The Rabbit was unmasked tonight on "The Masked Singer."

I'm so upset, man! I thought he had what it took to win the whole thing! I thought he and the Lion were going to be the final two, and SHE was unmasked tonight too!

Meh. Oh well. I mean, I was looking forward to finally seeing who he is. lol

AND THE RABBIT'S TRUE IDENTITY IS....!!! DRUMROLL, PLEASE!!!!!!



!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

Joey Fatone, you sneaky silly goose son of a gun, you! Insisting that it wasn't you! Throwing us off and making it seem like the show was the one doing it! LOL!

*Sigh* I'm kind of not as excited about the rest of the show now that the Rabbit is gone. I wanted to see more from him. But I am still interested in finally seeing who the final three are and who will win.

Joey, my paisan, you were so entertaining to watch every week! I looked forward to your performances and overall enthusiasm, sense of humor, and creativity. You brought so much life and individuality to your character and I appreciate the theatrics of it. Thank you so much for doing this show! It was a blast trying to play detective to figure out who you are. You made me smile and laugh and put me in such a good mood on Wednesdays! LOL

I'm going to be looking into his music more now too! :) He is also officially my favorite *NSYNC member forever now because of this show! lol

You know, it just goes to show you how talented Joey is to pull everything he did on the show off!

Here is the clip from his elimination:

No comments:

Post a Comment