Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas 2021: Blog Posts of Christmases Past

I'm seeing that a few of my past Christmas blog posts have been under my Popular Posts these last few weeks, so I thought that I'd share some of my best ones in one blog post. Merry Christmas, and thank you for reading! 🙂✝️🎄

A Perfect Christmas List Movie Review (2019)

A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS (2017) Has a Church Scene EXACTLY like the Scene in HOME ALONE (1990)! (2017)

Why I Will Always Say "Merry Christmas" (2016)

Why PBS Kids Always Does Holiday Specials Right - By Not Just Celebrating Christmas (2014)

One of my Favorite Christmas Special Moments - The Church Scene from "Home Alone" (2013)

An Unrealistic Outcome: The Sad Truth About Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol" (2012)

A Good Twist and Variation...or a Rip-off of a Classic Ballet? A Look at Changes in The Nutcracker (2011)

The Symbolism of Angel Dumott Schunard in RENT: My Interpretation  (2011; first blog post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment