Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy One Month Anniversary to "Taking it One 'Stef' at a Time!"

That's right, folks. Just one month ago today, January 2, 2011, this blog was created, so now it is one month old! It is also the one month anniversary of my very first post! Yay! It has accomplished a lot in one month and is still very much in business. I am extremely proud of it. :D 

As an "anniversary present," I guess you could say, you may have noticed that I redecorated this site a little bit, so I am pretty excited about that as well.

This also marks the first post published in February, a month other than January! Yay! It should be an interesting change for my archive, which only consisted of many entries posted in January 2011 until now lol! We are no longer in the same month as this blog's creation, which means this progression into a different month and beyond is the next big step in its existence for more entries and bigger things coming its way.

What do you think I should do to celebrate? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment