Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some Business to Tend to...

Hello everyone!

Alas, my spring semester begins this Tuesday, which means I will be preoccupied with schoolwork, so I won't be able to place my full focus on this blog like I have been these past two weeks. However, I will do my best to remain consistent with my entries. I will try to post weekly, monthly, and whenever the spirit moves me. I actually have been working on other projects for this blog, so you haven't seen the last of me. ;) Thank you for reading these past two weeks. I appreciate your interest and patience. I created this blog to be productive during my winter break, and I think I achieved that.

It has come to my attention that people haven't been able to comment my posts unless they had a Google account. I have now given permission now for anyone to comment on my posts. I apologize for this misunderstanding and inconvenience. Of course, only friendly comments and constructive criticism are allowed. :) 


Thank you again for your support in these beginning stages of "Taking it One 'Stef' at a Time". I look forward to writing for you some more! If you are starting school soon, have a great semester! :)

-Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment