Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heartwarming Animal Stories: Polar Bear and Rhino...Babies!!! :D

I could be writing about humans right now. There are plenty of things I can discuss about humans that need exposure and discussion. However, sometimes humanity has a tendency to annoy me, and frankly, is isn't worth writing about sometimes because of the sheer stupidity it evokes.

I was thinking about writing about stories I've heard lately, especially in regards to the events of child-raising, but I decided to post about something happy to represent my blog for the time being. I've been meaning to show you these anyway, so now is a perfect time.

Here are articles, footage, and pictures of baby polar bears and a newborn rhino! Click on the links below the photos to see the story!

So cute!!! 100 Day Old Polar Bear Cubs!

A baby rhino being born!!! Aww!!
I said this before and I'll say it again. Animal stories that involve only animals are so refreshing from what we normally hear about. They are so natural with each other.

Aren't they precious??? I'm so happy for them! :D I love stories like these and the fact that they are so cheerful compared to the otherwise miserable news we often encounter.

2 comments:

  1. Decent post. I recently stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'm going to be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon.parenting videos online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jesi K! Thank you so much! :)

      -Stef :)

      Delete