Sunday, September 4, 2016

"Paper Cup Reviews" and Other Blog and Vlog Related Updates!

Okay so just in case you were wondering lol :P, "Paper Cup Reviews" Episodes 7, 8, and 9 are underway, and then after that we are taking a small break from them because we are trying to figure out what to do for our 10th episode. Abby and I filmed Episodes 8 and 9 and were brainstorming last night, so stay tuned! My apologies for not delivering Episode 7 considering my hiatus, but I will get that one to you soon! As you may know, we tend to make long videos, so therefore it is a lot for me to look through and edit, which is what takes me a long time to finally publish it. Because of this, we are considering some changes regarding the series.

Also, I hope to republish my blogs and vlogs on here and my YouTube channel soon, so I'm excited about that! I've been missing it, but at the same time I feel calmer being low key on those mediums and social media and am more productive when I'm not on them, so I'm wondering about how I plan on handling the future of my online presence. We'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment