Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Happy New Year and Stuff from Stef! :)

I realized with horror early this morning that today is the final day of January and I still didn't have a blog post ready for this month (and even this year) yet! :P

Happy New Year, everyone! About time I wrote a blog post for here in 2018! :P

If you notice, "Taking it One Stef at a Time" has underwent a small makeover for the new year of new beginnings. I felt like it needed a little change. I'm still working through some colors and designs, but I found that I don't want to change too much on here. lol I like how it looks now.

A lot of stuff is going on already, such as getting more and more freelancing assignments, so that's a good thing. ;)

In addition to my growing freelancing career, blog posts are in the works as well as other projects. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment