Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Technical Difficulties Here at Taking it One Stef at a Time

So...I don't have my own computer right now. I haven't had one for over a year. Lol 

I wasn't in a rush to purchase a new one because I wasn't really freelancing anymore and when I was writing recreationally during quarantine, I was sharing the family Lenovo tablet with my father. I was satisfied with this arrangement for now.

Unfortunately, that Lenovo has been having issues charging lately so we're looking for a way to fix it. In the meantime, my dad and I are using a new Google Chrome tablet that he has purchased recently due to the Lenovo issues, and although I am getting used to it and it is good in some ways, that machine is really frustrating for me to use. I just recently completed writing an article on it actually but I have vowed to myself to never use it for writing purposes again. Also, I would have to add my Google account to the Google Chrome tablet in order to sign into Blogger, and that is a nuisance and something that I would rather not do (we faced minor issues because of it). I'd rather just use my Google account on my own laptop. 

I'm saying all of this on here because I am announcing a standstill on this blog due to this. I don't really want to do any extensive writing until I get myself a new laptop that I really like and is the best fit for me. I wrote this whole blog post on my phone and make adjustments to other posts on my phone too, but it's just not the same or very beneficial for writing.

So hang tight. I have a lot more blog posts ahead that I am looking forward to working on and publishing. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment