Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Shout Out to ION Television and IONLife for their Christmas Movies This Year! :D

Earlier this Christmas holiday season I made a goal and vow to watch as many cute Christmas movie love stories as I could, and I was able to accomplish this thanks to the back to back original movie marathons on ION Television and IONLife, which are similar to Hallmark and Lifetime movies, and its motto to "Bring the Holidays Home" with that red Christmas ball ornament. Today I wrote down in my journal a list of all movies I watched this year and it looks like I've watched 20! Some of these films I even watched more than once.

I was working on a more in-depth blog post about one of them, but unfortunately I wasn't able to perfect it in time for today, but I might still deliver it perhaps later on this week or so. It's almost finished, for I completed most of it last Monday evening. I might even write about more of them.

But I still wanted to take this Christmas Day as an opportunity to acknowledge them and the joy they give. These are some of my favorite movies now, no matter how corny, predictable, and unrealistic they can be lol. I classify them as their own genre. They are heartwarming and bring good cheer, as they should for Christmas movies. Watching them made me happy and excited and also inspired my own creativity, such as writing my own possible Christmas stories. I was sick this past week as well, and these movies kept me company while I was recovering.

So thank you, ION Television and IONLife, for this sweet little holiday tradition! I'll miss watching practically every night but I look forward to what you have in store next year!

Merry Christmas, everyone! 😃🎄♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment